Your “Yardie Creek Safari” Includes:
approx 11am Pick up from the Exmouth Visitors Centre
Cape Range National Park
- Keep your eyes peeled as we travel through the Cape Range National Park for native wildlife, including red kangaroos, euros, emus, bungarras and bustards.
- Learn more about the area and an opportunity to purchase a soveniour at DPaWs Milyering Discovery Centre
- Enjoy our picinic hamper lunch under the shade of the Tamerisk trees
- Get on board our exclusive Ningaloo Safari Tours boat to cruise up Yardie Creek.
- Wonder at the grandeur of Yardie Creek Gorge as we navigate it tranquil waters through the shear red limestone cliffs.
- Delight in the local wildlife including the giant Osprey nesting high on the craggy cliff face and the timid black footed rock wallabies sunning themselves on the rocks.
Ningaloo Marine Park
- Ahhhh. The sparkling blue waters of Turquoise Bay beckons.
- This crystal clear bay provides the perfect environment to snorkel and swim on the Ningaloo Reef. (And all your gear is supplied!).
- Your guide will help you discover the Park’s unique marine life.
- Afternoon tea — chat & reflect on the stunning marine life encountered as you enjoy afternoon tea.
Vlamingh Head Lighthouse
- As we make our way back to Exmouth re-live the history of North West Cape.
- Great photo opportunity from the panoramic vantage point of Lighthouse Hill.
6.00pm (approx) drop off at the EVC or your Exmouth accommodation.
Costs: AU $170.00 Adult AU $140.00 Child (Child Rate - Children 12 yrs and under).
(All prices are in Australian Dollars and are valid from 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2017 and include GST)
To make the most of your day of wonder, we recommend you bring your drink bottle, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen,
hat and camera and wear sensible footwear.
Costs: AU $180.00 Adult AU $150.00 Child (Child Rate - Children 12 yrs and under).
(All prices are in Australian Dollars and are valid from 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019 and include GST)